1. Double-click on RAD launchpad.
2. Below screen will be displayed. Select your language.
3. Install IBM Rational Application Developer for Websphere Software.
4. Splash screen such below will be displayed.
5. Click Next button to continue.
6. Select ‘I accept the terms..‘
7. Click Next button to proceed.
8. Click on Install button to start the installation process.
9. Installing the application.
10. Restart the installation manager.
11. IBM Installation Manager screen will be displayed. Click on Manage Licenses.
12. Browse your license file.
13. The license is successfully imported.
1. open netbeans and click on Tools > Plugins
2. plugins screen will be displayed
3. click on Available Plugins tab and choose PHP
4. click Next to continue
5. tick on I accept the terms in all of the license agreements checkbox
6. installing the plugin
7. after finished, restart the program
8. click File > New Project and choose PHP project
9. define Name and Location of the project
10. click Finish to proceed
11. your php project has been created
12. write a simple coding to test your project whether it works or not
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
// put your code here
echo 'hello dunia!';
1. it happens because of no library packages found in your netbeans IDE
2. move your cursor on project file and right click, shoot on Properties
3. choose Categories: Libraries
4. select Missing Library and click on Remove button
5. finish. =)